Employment Law is continually advancing and progressing in line with social and economic requirements. Timothy J. Hegarty & Son Solicitors are well positioned to advise both employees and employers on all matters of employment law.
Ranging from contractual disputes to compliance matters or from unfair dismissals to equality issues, our firm has the experience and skills to meet our client’s requirements.
We recognise that the employer and employee relationship can often become acrimonious. Therefore we are sensitive to the importance of guiding clients through employment disputes.
Areas of Employment
We provide a comprehensive service to both employers and employees in areas such as:
- Drafting Contracts of Employment/Emplyee Handbooks
- Redundancy Claims – for employers or employees
- Compromise/Settlement Agreements
- Issues arising from long term sick leave
- Section procedures for redundancy
- Regulatory compliance
- Service Agreements
- Dispute Resolution
- Representation at Employment Appeals Tribunal
- Representation at the Workplace Relations Commission
- District Court/Circuit Court/High Court claims
- Equality Claims
Timothy J. Hegarty & Son Solicitors have the ability to work with large employers to advise on how to structure employment policies and workplace procedures. We have also worked with multination employers in making the relevant preparations for downsizing of staff. Through our wealth of experience in all areas of employment law our firm is ideally situated to offer a high level and professional services.